fbpx

    For almost a century, a red brick edifice - with its smokestack looming tall - has sat at the southern edge of the downtown Toronto neighborhood now known as Harbourfront. Built in 1926, it first served as an equipment warehouse. In 1987, the empty warehouse became The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery and has since featured the works of hundreds of world-renowned artists such as John Akomfrah and Steve McQueen.

    Published in Personalities

    Featured Directory Listings

    Search