ByBlacks.com supports all major ad types: Standard Banners, Flash Banners, Floating Ads, Pop-Up and Pop-Under Ads, Ad Code and Text Ads.
Text Ads - A text ad is any advertisement using text-based hyperlinks. Because they don’t look like ads, text ads tend to have higher click through rates and can be completely integrated into your site’s design by controlling the color, fonts, background, etc. You may also add an image to your text ad to give it a more interesting look. We call it "Facebook style" ads because you can see these kinds of ads on Facebook.
Affiliate Ads - Affiliate Ads contain code generated by a third-party such as an affiliate program. A good example is www.cj.com. You can grab banners or text ads from these third parties and add them to iJoomla Ad Agency.
- Add affiliate code from any affiliate program
- Use Google Ad Sense will work as well
- Even if you have no advertisers yet, you can still make money from affiliates
- HTML - enter any HTML including text, links, images, etc.
- Display any URL inside the Pop-up/Pop-Under
- Image- choose any image to be shown inside the Pop-up/Pop-Under
- Give the ad any look and feel
- Add images, text, links, etc.
- Give floating ads any look you want
- Floating ads are not being blocked by browsers (unlike pop ups)
- Add images, links, etc. to your floating ads
Pop-ups and Pop-Unders - A pop-up is an ad that appears in a separate window on top of content already on-screen. A pop-under is an ad that appears in a separate window beneath an open window. Pop-under ads are concealed until the top window is closed, moved, re-sized or minimized. 3 types of Pop-ups/Pop-Unders
Flash Banners - A Flash banner is a banner in SWF format, created using Macromedia Flash or other SWF generating software such as Swish.
Transition Ads - Transition ads are displayed over the site and take up the entire browser window. Users won’t be able to see the site unless they close the ad. You can choose the transition ad background color and border, etc.
Floating Ads - Floating ads appear to drift over the page, much like a pop-up but without opening a new window. You can choose the ad’s size, colors, etc.
Standard Banner- The most popular and widely used form of advertising on the web. A banner is a graphic image (static or animated) most commonly used for brand awareness and generating sales leads. A standard banner uses an image in JPG or GIF format, not Flash.