The 30,000 Sq. Ft. contemporary elegant boutique style facility boasts 4 spacious visitation suites, a beautifully designed chapel, onsite reception facilities and ample parking.
With over 40 years of combined experience, the team will provide unparalleled service that “will really feel like home” says Shelley Challenger, the centre’s Vice-President.
The uniqueness of the centre is in its ability to serve the community by offering a full range of funeral services including estate planning, grief counseling, meditation services, onsite chaplain for prayer requests and last rites, and authentic cuisine for every community. The facility will also provide anti-violence workshops for youth, health and wellness seminars, and shipping services to the Caribbean and worldwide.
Recently, Ms. Challenger and New Haven Funeral Centre's managing director, Ms. Shari Yearwood, sat down with the host of the Dr. Vibe Show.
During their conversation, they talked about:
– Their background including how they got into the funeral industry and how they met eighteen years ago
– Their early days in the industry
– How they become part of New Haven Funeral Centre Inc.
– Some of the things that make New Haven Funeral Centre Inc. unique
– The challenges faced when one has to arrange a funeral
– How the funeral industry has changed
– The variety of services that are offered at New Haven Funeral Centre Inc.