EAT BLACK FOOD.
The ByBlacks Restaurant Week (BRW) series is a highly curated chance to experience Canada’s Black-owned dining establishments. The week promises the very best of delectable and diverse African, Caribbean, and Fusion cuisine.
Black-owned Canadian restaurants will offer a Prix Fixe menu options for Dining in, Takeout, and Delivery, priced between $16 to $60 plus applicable Provincial sales taxes.
This is your chance to support Black-owned Canadian Restaurants, Caterers, pop-ups and Food Trucks nationwide.
BRW is for:
Canadians who wish to support Black-owned restaurants.
Black Canadians interested in savouring the tastes and flavours of home or who are interested in rediscovering delicious menus from across the Diaspora.
Foodies that appreciate the reputation of Canada’s diverse, Black-owned restaurants and enjoy the exquisite and world-renowned tastes of African, Caribbean, and Fusion Black Canadian cuisine.
Our upcoming 2023 Spring Edition is scheduled for May 15 to 21, 2023. Delve into Black Canadian cuisine and experience Canada’s exceptional African, Caribbean, and Fusion dining establishments.
How can restaurants participate?
ByBlacks Restaurant Week Spring Edition Will Feature 75 Black-Owned Canadian Restaurants - Make Sure You Are One Of Them!
For our BRW 2023 Spring Edition, we are only accepting seventy-five Black-owned Canadian restaurants.
All eligible restaurants can sign up for free and receive customized Table Toppers and Posters displaying their prix fixe menu.
Supplying your info by the March 31 deadline enables our team time to:
- Create and book opportunities for media interviews.
- Advertise with our media partners in the cities where your restaurant is located.
- Advertise online and geotarget ads in the cities where your restaurant is located.
- Promote your restaurant to various tourism and business organizations.
The BRW registration portal is open from February 1 to March 31, 2023. Submit your info today to secure your spot on the list of 75!
Why Should I Sign Up For ByBlacks Restaurant Week?
During the 2022 Fall Edition, participating restaurants received unprecedented media and influencer coverage.
How Else Can I Promote My Restaurant?
Participating in ByBlacks Restaurant Week is totally free. If you’re interested in additional paid promo services, we’re giving all participating restaurants 50% off on all purchases made in April 2023!
Participating restaurants can purchase the services listed below to specifically promote their restaurant between May 1 to 21 at 50% off:
- Digital Banners
- Featured directory listings
- Social media
Pieces of Coverage
Coverage Readership (Millions)
Est. Online Views (Millions)
Thanks to our generous sponsors who supported the ByBlacks Restaurant Week 2022 Fall Edition by investing in promoting Black-owned Canadian:
Pop Up Kitchens,
- Five opportunities available. Benefits include the following:
- 2 banner positions for 1 month
- Social Media Promotional post on ByBlacks
- Exclusive newsletter promoting sponsor
- Two opportunities are available. Benefits include VIP and the following:
- Press Release inclusion
- 2 additional banner positions for 3 months
- Product/service placement in campaign
- One opportunity is available. Benefits include the Official and the following:
- Logo on all marketing material
- Sponsored Article promoting company
- Run of site banners for six months